Blue Telecoms diallers have helped hundreds of companies increase their agent productivity and boost sales/service figures. That’s why our dialler is rated one of the best on the market.
An auto dialler, works in very much the same way as predictive dialling. Calls are dialled in preparation for agents finishing their last piece of work – helping to boost productivity and sales.
Why use an auto dialler
The biggest reason for using a hosted auto dialler is cost. The initial price for an onsite system can cost up to £100,000 – even more if you decide to go with ISDN technology.
It can also take weeks to plan the install; in comparison, it takes just a few hours for a hosted dialler to become live with Blue Telecoms.
It’s not just the initial outlay either. With Blue Telecoms, we take care of updates to both the software and hardware used to run your dialler. When a member of support staff is required to come to your office – we can take care of this to.
Blue Telecoms feature list
- Predictive, Progressive and Preview dialling modes.
- Lead recycling.
- Outside transfers and 3-way calling.
- Interactive and intelligent scripting.
- IVR and advanced inbound agent routing.
- Custom music and menu/messages.
- Answer Machine Detection as standard.
- GDPR and PCI compliant.
- TPS checking as standard.
- Update your CRM using statuses and triggers.
- Customer emailing and sms capability.