If you would like to join the Blue Telecoms team, please send an email to: email@example.com
Junior Technical Support Administrator
We’re looking for a Junior IT Support Administrator to help cater towards our growing number of clients’ needs. After 7 years in the market, we’re growing faster than ever, and looking for technicians and administrators with a positive persona to join our award winning team and help us look after our clients on an even more personalised level.
You will be responsible for managing our clients support queries, questions and some training. Taking ownership of clients issues, and acting as their ambassador right through to resolution to provide the best customer service possible. Collaborate with team members in designing and developing technical solutions that meet users needs with respect to usability, functionality, performance, scalability and reliability.
• Work in a collaborative environment where team members are encouraged to learn, innovate, and propose creative solutions to solve complex problems.
• Work with our clients to ensure they are able to navigate the complexities of our powerful software solutions.
• Work to ensure that every issue is resolved to the clients satisfaction and within our high standards.
You would be a good fit for this role if you;
• Have strong customer service skills
• Have strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Are experienced with a range of operating systems, including Mac OS, Windows and Linux
• Have a good basic understanding of network, and basic network diagnosis (such as ping, packet loss testing and bandwidth monitoring)
• Ideally have some Linux command line (shell) experience
• Are experienced with some data manipulation through Excel (eg. Removing duplicate records, prefixing and formatting, data validation)
We’re looking for staff to join our team immediately, with excellent pay and benefits.